Meet the Women Leading the Audio Revolution! A Night of Networking with Women Tech Leaders at Audible
Whether it's making a long commute something you actually look forward to or powering your daily workout, Audible (an Amazon company) is changing the way we listen. Audible is the world's largest seller and producer of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment, enriching the lives of our millions of listeners every day. They have reinvented a media category and are the driving force behind today's audio entertainment revolution.
Want to learn more? Then we'd love to have you attend our evening of networking and tech panel discussion featuring the women tech leaders and allies who make Audible possible.
The event will take place on Tuesday, October 22nd from 6pm to 9pm at the Audible Innovation Cathedral, located at 15 James Street, Newark, New Jersey.
Agenda (subject to change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In, Networking and Photo Booth fun over Light Food and Refreshments
- 6:40pm - Opening Remarks by Milena Berry, CEO & CoFounder, PowerToFly
- 6:45pm - Welcome Address by Vincenza Pizzo, SVP Product Experience, Audible
- 6:50pm - Product Demo by Lisa Stringer Abdullah, Product Management Director, Audible
- 7:00pm - Panel Discussion featuring from Audible
- Shruti Page, Sr. Director, UX
- Bidisha Das, Director, Software Engineering
- Lisa Stringer Abdullah, Product Management Director
- 7:20pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:35pm - Closing Remarks by Vincenza Pizzo, SVP Product Experience, Audible
- 7:40pm - Networking & photo booth fun continues over Light Food & Refreshments
Come out for some networking and fun by going through our selfie booth provided by DigiBooths. You will be able to send the photos straight to your phone. We hope to see you there!
Following the event, Audible will provide complimentary shuttle bus service back to Manhattan and Newark-Penn Station. PowerToFly will also supply a complimentary Lyft code to help you get home after the event.
Visit Audible's page on PowerToFly to learn more about the company and their open roles.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Audible cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.About Audible: Audible is more than the world's leading provider of audiobooks. We're pioneers. We're inventors. We're storytellers. Since 1995, we've been authors of an industry revolution, creating a global destination for insight, information, and imagination built at the speed of the spoken word. Our people are driven by a collective passion for amplifying the human voice and enriching the cities and communities we call home. Together, we're changing the narrative on storytelling.