Meet the Women Tech Leaders Behind SeatGeek
Seatgeek understands that live events have a special power to bring people together through a shared experience. So it only makes sense that PowerToFly would partner with SeatGeek to present a one-night-only live evening of networking and tech talks with SeatGeek's impressive women tech leaders and amazing male allies.
Join us on Tuesday January 29th from 6pm to 8pm at 400 Lafayette Street, Floor 4, New York. The centerpiece of the evening will be an illuminating "tech talk" that provides an insightful behind the scenes look at SeatGeek's platform.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Drinks and Light Bites
- 6:30pm - Event Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:35pm - Keynote address by Jennifer Ogden-Reese, Chief Marketing Officer at SeatGeek
- 6:45pm - Tech Talk, Panel Discussion, & Audience Q&A featuring from SeatGeek:
- Alicia Gansley, Software Engineer
- Liz Herber, Product Manager
- Matthew Baron, iOS Engineer
- Ryan Lee, Sr. Frontend Engineer
- 7:25pm - Networking continues over Drinks and Light Bites
SeatGeek was built in 2009 as the only mobile ticketing marketplace. They're transforming the way fans buy and sell their tickets to their favorite live events across sports, music, and theater.
You don't have to be looking for a job to attend (if you want to come to network with your peers - that's great!), but SeatGeek is hiring. Their benefits include:
- A competitive salary and equity stake in the company.
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets.
- Regular team lunches with SeatGeek's co-founders and external guests from the industry.
- Annual subscription to Citibike, Spotify, and mediation services.
Visit SeatGeek's page on PowerToFly to learn more about their open roles.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and SeatGeek cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.