Meet the Women Tech Leaders at PagerDuty
If you are interested in attending this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered to an invitation.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada (recently named Ernst & Young's "Entrepreneur of the Year"), PagerDuty recently raised $170 million in funding and was named "Entrepreneur of the Year" by Ernst & Young. This is your opportunity to meet some of the women tech & sales leaders behind this fast-growing company.
The event will be held on Wednesday, June 5th from 6:00pm to 8:30pm at Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, 191 Peachtree Tower, 191 Peachtree St NE #3400, Atlanta.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over food & refreshments
- 6:50pm - Kickoff from PowerToFly's Dionna Smith, Strategic Enterprise D&I Executive
- 6:55pm - Keynote Address by Wendy Foster, Director, Engineering, Data Science & Analytics
- 7:10pm - Fireside Chat: Customer Testimonial featuring Arup Chakrabarti, Director, Infrastructure from PagerDuty and Qiana Phillips, Web Engineering Manager from Delta
- 7:25pm - Panel Discussion featuring from PagerDuty:
- Jordan Whitmer, Manager, Enterprise Sales Development
- Margie Verdon, Sr. Customer Success Manager
- Gautam Prabhu, Vice President, Engineering
- Gunjan Kushwaha, Engineering Manager
- Marcus Cooper, Director of Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity
- 7:40pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:55pm - Networking continues over food & refreshments
While you don't need to be looking for new opportunities to attend the event, PagerDuty is hiring! Their new parental leave policy is one of the most generous in the tech industry. PagerDuty set their paid U.S. parental leave allowance to 22 weeks with total job security, compared to an estimated industry average of 13-14 weeks.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and PagerDuty cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.