GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM POWERTOFLY
August 20, 2018Thales Usa Inc.
Re-Watch Our Lunch & Learn With The Women Of Thales
Jilene (Frost) Nevor and Carrie Starnes Answer Your Questions About Working At Thales
PowerToFly recently invited a few women leaders from our partner, Thales to share their best interviewing tips and chat with a group of Community Members about what it's really like working at Thales!
Jilene (Frost) Nevor, Thales' Senior Technical Recruiter, and Carrie Starnes, Thales' Director of Project Management Office, spent an hour answering attendees pre-submitted their questions, such as:
- What are some of your current and future projects?
- Which software technologies & tools does Thales use?
- What is the culture like for women in tech at Thales?
- How can I stand out if I apply to Thales?
- What does the application process look like, and how long does it take?
- and many more!
Click here to watch the recording, and learn more about the company that's creating advanced technology systems making the world a better place to live in.
Don't forget, Thales is hiring! Click here to view all of their available roles and to learn more about their amazing benefits, such as generous paid time off, a high-quality medical plan, tuition reimbursement, and extensive mentorship program!