DIVERSITY REBOOT 2021THE ONE HUNDRED DAY KICKOFF
At Diversity Reboot 2021, we harnessed the energy of the new government’s first 100 days as we all carve out and bolster personal and professional plans. The Summit ended with a career fair to connect diverse candidates with high-visibility jobs at leading brands, as well as an awards show to recognize the most impactful diversity and inclusion champions of 2020.
Speakers included Valerie Jarrett, Rep. Val Demings, Claudia Romo Edelman, Carla Harris, Angelica Ross, Aida Rodriguez, Tiffany Cross, Lil Rel Howery, Jill Filipovic, and hundreds more.
Let’s remember how it was! See the whole list of speakers, sponsors, and schedule here
Diversity Reboot Summits
- Allyship To Impact (Sep 2020)
- Diversity Reboot 2020 (Jun 2020)
- Early Career Connections & Mid-Career Pivots (Sep 2021)
- Elevating Black Women (Apr 2021)
- Financial Inclusion (May 2021)
- Pride At Work (Jun 2021)
- Returning to the workforce (Mar 2021)
- Tech For Social Impact (Jul 2021)
- The One Hundred Day Kickoff (Feb 2021)