American Express + PowerToFly: An Evening with a VP of Tech Development
American Express is one of the most elite brands and admired companies in the world and now here is your chance to join them! PowerToFly would like to invite you and a very select group of women to connect with us at an exclusive evening with American Express' SVP of Technology Michael Ruttledge, Vice President of Technology Development Eva Stamos, and other female leaders in tech for product demonstrations. We'll also have the opportunity for a one-on-one chat with Eva and a chance to network with American Express executives and other women in tech.
Do you want more? Then you got it! We will also be offering FREE HEADSHOTS at the start and close of the event so make sure you arrive on time! All attendees will receive a complimentary gift bag from American Express!
For more information, be sure to check out American Express at PowerToFly.
- 5:30pm - Check-In, Networking and Free Headshots over light appetizers
- 6:00pm - Event Kickoff with PowerToFly's Co-Founder & President Katharine Zaleski
- 6:05pm - Opening Remarks by Michael Ruttledge, American Express' SVP & Unit CIO Technology
- 6:15pm - Product Demonstrations by Female Tech Leaders
- 6:35pm - Fireside Chat on diversity, technology and life at American Express with American Express' Vice President of Technology Development Eva Stamos & PowerToFly's Katharine Zaleski
- 7:05pm - Q&A with Eva Stamos
- 7:25pm - Networking and Free Headshots over light appetizers
- 8:00pm - Complimentary Gift Bags
If you are an engineer in the Phoenix area, this is your exclusive chance to learn more about amazing products and innovative programs that American Express has to offer - not to mention your chance to meet American Express executives and female tech leaders face to face!
When you check-in, please provide the name and email address that you registered with. You will not be admitted without a photo ID. Please be sure to arrive early as you will need to go through security upon arrival.About our Events:
All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.