An Invite-Only Evening for Women in Tech with American Express Unit CIO Licenia Rojas
Please join us to meet and hear from Licenia, a 20-year veteran of American Express who has led large-scale projects across the company while acting as the Global Development Committee Chair for the Women in Technology Network. Licenia will be joined by women and male allies from American Express who will be sharing how they're building inclusive environments, while innovating products to fuel company-wide growth.
Since this is an exclusive, invite-only event, you'll also have the opportunity to network with top women in your field and team members from PowerToFly.
We will also be offering complimentary headshot photos for all attendees.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 5:30pm - Check-In & Networking over Light Food + Free Headshots
- 6:00pm - Event Kickoff with Caroline Turner, PowerToFly's Chief Revenue Officer
- 6:05pm - Keynote Address from Ileana Figueroa, VP, Technologies at American Express
- 6:15pm - Product Demo(s) + Q&A featuring American Express Women Tech Leaders
- 6:35pm - Fireside Chat featuring Licenia Rojas, American Express Senior Vice President and Unit CIO, Global Services Group; moderated by Caroline Turner
- 6:55pm - Audience Q&A featuring Licenia Rojas and American Express executives including:
- Cheryl Rico, VP, Unit CIO at American Express, Global Consumer Services Technology at American Express
- Dean Vocaturo, VP/GM -Network Engineering & Optimization at American Express
- Ileana Figueroa, VP, Technologies at American Express
- 7:20pm - Closing Remarks
- 7:25pm - Networking resumes over Light Food + Free Headshots
Although this is a networking event (you don't have to be looking for a job to attend), American Express is hiring. Their amazing benefits include up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements, Healthy Living wellness programs, tuition assistance and great medical coverage. Learn more about American Express including their open roles by going to their page on PowerToFly and clicking "follow."
Check-In: Please bring a photo ID and provide the name and email address you registered with on Eventbrite upon check-in at the event.
Parking: Free parking is available in the Amex Parking Garage.
Create Your Free Profile on PowerToFly.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.