Whether it's making a long commute something you actually look forward to or powering your daily workout, Audible (an Amazon company) is changing the way we listen. Audible is the world's largest seller and producer of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment, enriching the lives of our millions of listeners every day. They have reinvented a media category and are the driving force behind today's audio entertainment revolution.
Want to learn more? Then Audible and PowerToFly would love to have you attend our evening of networking and tech panel discussion featuring the women tech leaders and allies who make Audible possible.
The event will take place on Thursday, January 23rd from 6pm to 9pm at 101 Main Street, Cambridge, MA. PowerToFly will supply a complimentary Lyft code to help you get home closer to the event.
Agenda (subject to change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Light Food and Refreshments
- 6:40pm - Opening Remarks by PowerToFly
- 6:45pm - Welcome Address by Jenn Lee, Director, Software Development
- 6:50pm - Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Product Demos:
- Alexa Demo by Lauren Zwetolitz, Sr. Software Development Engineer II - Test and Shweta Brahme, Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer II
- Operational Excellence Demo by Shallu Bhagat, Sr. Manager, Software Development
- 7:05pm - Panel Discussion featuring leaders from Audible:
- 7:25pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:35pm - Closing Remarks by Jenn Lee, Director, Software Development
- 7:40pm - Networking continues over Light Food & Refreshments
About Audible: Audible is more than the world's leading provider of audiobooks. We're pioneers. We're inventors. We're storytellers. Since 1995, we've been authors of an industry revolution, creating a global destination for insight, information, and imagination built at the speed of the spoken word. Our people are driven by a collective passion for amplifying the human voice and enriching the cities and communities we call home. Together, we're changing the narrative on storytelling.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they'd like to network with. Over the past two years, we've produced over one hundred events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires. Visit http://powertofly.com to learn more.
About PowerToFly's Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Audible cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.