Engineering the Future with Tech Women Leaders in Deutsche Bank’s Corporate & Investment Bank
If you are a New York based Engineer / Software Developer and you are interested in attending this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an invitation.
Join Deutsche Bank and PowerToFly for an exclusive event featuring the Bank's women Tech leaders and male allies on May 1. The evening will kick off with an innovative tech talk from the CTO and segue into a thought-provoking panel discussion. To conclude, there will be networking with Deutsche Bank leadership over food and drinks.
Technology at Deutsche Bank is transforming - From opening Digital Factories to developing the latest in artificial intelligence, from the award winning Autobahn service to launching chatbot 'Debbie' for clients, Deutsche Bank is pioneering the next generation of Technology platforms. As we transform Technology for our Corporate & Investment Bank, we are not only changing the industry but also enriching employees' careers.
Be there if you are interested in learning from our Tech women leaders on their careers and experiences, understanding technology in Corporate & Investment Bank, hearing more about Deutsche Bank as an employer, finding potential job opportunities, or networking. Deutsche Bank's CIB Technology division is hiring Engineers! – However, we welcome attendees whether they are actively searching for opportunities or not. Visit Deutsche Bank on PowerToFly to learn more.
The event will take place on Wednesday, May 1st from 6pm to 8pm at Deutsche Bank's New York office, located at 60 Wall St., 47th Floor, Room 4702, New York.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Event Check-In & Networking over Light Bites and Refreshments
- 6:20pm - Event Kickoff with PowerToFly's CoFounder & CEO Milena Berry
- 6:25pm - Keynote Address featuring from Deutsche Bank:
- Scott Marcar - CIB CIO
- Martin Reeves - Head of Strategy and Transformation, CIB Technology
- 6:35pm - Tech Talk featuring from Deutsche Bank:
- Helen Tippell - Chief Technology Officer, CIB Technology
- Rebecca Khurana - VP, User Experience Designer
- Shirin Hine - Head of Research Technology
- Paul Goudas - Head of ULL Engineering and US Head of FIC Technology
- 7:05pm - Panel Discussion featuring from Deutsche Bank:
- Padma Elmgart- CIO CIB, Risk, Finance and Treasury – Americas
- Shel Xu - Global Head of Level One Control and Surveillance
- Aiola Tufa - Global Transaction Banking - Program Director
- Adegbemisola ("Gbemi") Adesemowo - Technology Manager, Global Prime Finance
- 7:25pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:45pm – Tech Buzz – Network with DB Tech leadership and Managers over drinks and food
CLICK HERE to apply directly to open roles at Deutsche Bank.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodations to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Deutsche Bank cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.
About Deutsche Bank: Germany's leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We provide banking services to companies, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses and private individuals. Deutsche Bank's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) brings together the bank's Corporate Finance, Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies, Global Transaction Banking and Research teams. With major clients and through world-class solutions, we are Europe's leading investment bank with an international portfolio of services.
Scan the code below to apply directly to open roles at Deutsche Bank.