Insights From Women Leaders On Customer Success & More
If you are a San Francisco based sales or tech professional and you are interested in attending this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an invite.
We've partnered with fast-growing startup Scout RFP to co-host discussions with women leaders who will share their recent insights.
The event will be held on Thursday, April 11th from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at 123 Mission Street, 6th Floor, San Francisco.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 5:30pm - Check-In & Networking over Drinks & Light Bites
- 6:10pm - Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:15pm - Keynote Address by Jerry Brooner, CRO
- 6:25pm - Informational Presentation by Debbie Heffernan, Head of Sales Enablement and Allison Yount, Director of Customer Success on their journey into tech sales and Scout's latest products
- 6:35pm - Panel Discussion featuring from Scout RFP
- Debbie Heffernan, Head of Sales Enablement
- Allison Yount, Director of Customer Success
- Roxanna Farshchi, Solutions Engineer
- Alex Genetti, HR Manager
- 6:50pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:05pm - Networking Continues over Drinks & Light Bites
- 7:30pm - Event Ends
Although this is a networking event (you don't have to be looking for a job to attend), Scout is hiring. Visit Scout's page on PowerToFly to learn more about the company including and their open roles (which include flexible work options!)
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
About Scout RFP: Scout RFP makes strategic sourcing simpler, smarter, and more streamlined than ever before. Their clients include Salesforce, Intuit, Fitbit, Zendesk and Zappos. Scout's competitive benefits include flexible work schedules, generous PTO, weekly lunches, transit benefits and more.