Join Deloitte's Encore Program
Rejoining the workforce with confidence
Have you been away from the workforce for an extended period and want to resume your career? Do you want to explore a return to full-time employment? Looking for a fulfilling role? Our Encore program can help you obtain the training, experience and coaching you need to rejoin the workforce with confidence.
This program offers an opportunity to enhance participants’ skills while providing a role in a client service environment. A network of Deloitte professionals will be assigned to provide relevant training and mentorship and will help support participants’ professional growth while they gain hands-on experience.
Investing in you
Professionals who voluntarily leave the workforce can find that going back to work is daunting. Encore is structured to enable a smooth transition through accelerated learning to help refresh skills, and to provide mentoring, coaching, and a personalized development plan. Encore participants are given opportunities to learn from each other and network with Deloitte professionals during the program.
How to apply
Encore is a great opportunity to restart your professional career, and we are hoping this leads to a long lasting career with Deloitte.
Who is this program for?
We are looking for professionals who have had a break from employment for six months or more
The following opportunities are currently available for a Spring 2023 start date:
- Encore Strategy Consultant
- Encore Cloud Consultant
- Encore Consultant - IT, Financial Services, or Healthcare
- Encore Quality Engineering Consultant
- Encore Functional Scrum Consultant
- Encore Consultant - Project Management
- Encore Consultant - Operations Transformation
- Encore Consultant - AI & Data Engineering
- Encore Business Process Consultant
- Encore Managed Services Consultant
- Encore Consultant - Application Engineering
- Encore Consultant - Software Engineering
- Encore Consultant - M&A Integration & Divestiture
- Encore Consultant - Human Capital
- Encore Consultant - Human Capital, Strategy
- Encore Anaplan Consultant
- Encore Sales Performance Management Consultant
In 2006, five years into her first stint at Deloitte, Sylvia left Deloitte when the military relocated her husband Patrick, a US Navy pilot, to rural California, where she opted for a local industry position. After California, they moved again to the high desert of Nevada, placing her hundreds of miles from the nearest Deloitte office. Forced to leave her industry job, she took advantage of this time to start a family while pursuing a professional certification as well as her master’s degree.
Still, Deloitte remained on her radar. So when circumstances took her family back east to the DC area, Sylvia applied to Deloitte’s Encore program. Following it, she immediately stepped into a senior consultant role in Deloitte’s Richmond, Virginia office.
Read more about her journey.
Interested in hearing more about the Encore Program?
- Read about Marsha Waters' experience.
- Check out this PowerToFly LiveChat, featuring Maria Wright, an Encore Program alumni, and Anjali Sinha, a senior manager for Deloitte Services LP.