An Evening with Meredith’s Women Leaders in Tech and Beyond
This event is intended for tech professionals with at least 3+ years of experience. If you are interested in attending the event, please email email@example.com for an invitation.
Meredith Corporation, the home to such iconic brands as Time, People, Better Homes & Gardens, Sports Illustrated, Entertainment Weekly and Fortune, has partnered with PowerToFly to present an exclusive evening of discussions, networking and refreshments with Meredith's women leaders and male allies.
The event will be held on Tuesday June 26th from 5pm to 7pm CDT at Meredith's HQ, located at 1716 Locust Street, Des Moines, Iowa 50309.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 5:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Food & Drinks
- 5:20pm - Event Kickoff with Dina Nathanson, Meredith's SVP, Human Resources and Mike Lacy, Meredith's SVP / CIO
- 5:25pm - PowerToFly Introduction
- 5:30pm - Keynote Address by Niky Cross Taylor, VP, Consumer Revenue Product & Technology
- 5:40pm - Panel Discussion with Meredith's leaders featuring
- Crystal Hagewood, HRIS Technical Analyst - Workday
- John Gaspari, Director End User Technology & Support
- Krystal Maher, Sr. Systems Engineer
- Melissa Zager, Manager, Digital Product & Technology
- 6:00pm - Audience Q & A with Panel
- 6:20pm - Closing Remarks
- 6:25pm - Networking over Food & Drinks
Also, Meredith is hiring! Their competitive benefits include a pension plan, 401(k) with employer matching, gym reimbursements, tuition reimbursement, and free subscriptions to Meredith magazines.
Follow Meredith on PowerToFly updates about future events and open roles and claim your free profile on PowerToFly.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.