An Evening with Vrbo's Leaders
If you are an Austin-based woman in tech and would like to receive an invite to this event, please email us at email@example.com.
Meet Vrbo's women tech leaders, like Chief Product Officer Tina Weyand, at this invite-only in-person event.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Cocktails & Light Food
- 6:20pm - Kick-Off with PowerToFly
- 6:25pm - Welcome & Keynote Address by Judy Kay, Senior Vice President, Strategy, Brand and Communications at Vbro
- 6:35pm - Information Presentation
- 6:45pm - Panel Discussion with Vrbo Female Tech Leaders including
- Tina Weyand, Chief Product Officer
- Anita Dodia, Senior Director, Software Engineering
- Hannah Lindsley, Data Science Manager
- Francesca Hernandez, Manager, Digital Platform
- Judy Kay, Senior Vice President, Strategy, Brand and Communications
- 7:20pm - Networking Continues over Cocktails & Light Food
The event will take place on Thursday, February 28th from 6pm to 9pm at 11501 Domain Dr., Suite 100, Austin, TX.
Vbro's (formerly HomeAway) mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through their online marketplace. With over 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries, they are committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
Also, Vrbo is hiring! Their amazing benefits include plenty of paid vacation, up to 20 weeks of parental leave, two paid volunteer days per year, and their one of a kind Table Talks aimed at encouraging creativity and innovation. To learn more about Vrbo and their open positions, visit their page on PowerToFly. .
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Vrbo cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.