A Deep Dive with the Women Tech Leaders at Goldman Sachs
Do you have questions for the women tech leaders at Goldman Sachs? Then join PowerToFly and Goldman Sachs on December 4th for a one-night-only event to network and hear from these innovative technologists.
Goldman Sachs believes who you are makes you better at what you do. They seek out people with all types of skills, interests, and experiences. For Goldman Sachs, it's all about bringing together people who are curious, collaborative, and have the drive to make things possible for their clients and communities.
Join us on Wednesday, December 4th at 200 West Street, New York. Check-in begins at 5:30pm. Complimentary food and refreshments will be served.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 5:30pm - Check-in and Networking over Light Bites and Refreshments
- 6:30pm - Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:35pm - Welcome Remarks by Sinead Strain, Managing Director
- 6:45pm - Product Demo: Marquee
- 7:00pm - Panel Discussion featuring from Goldman Sachs
- Ramanathan Narayanan - Managing Director, HCM Technology
- Stephanie Chang - Vice President, Eqs Cash Algo Strats
- Christine Whalen - Associate, Secdb Architecture
- Kome Emuh - Vice President, Sec Div Eng Mgmt & Strategy
- 7:25pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:30pm - Networking continues over Light Bites and Refreshments
Goldman Sachs is much more than just a financial services company. This special evening is an excellent opportunity to meet the women tech leaders and allies behind their products, get your questions answered, and network with your peers.
While Goldman Sachs' global headquarters is located in New York, NY, they believe that you can't be global without being local. Their on-the-ground presence spans more than 60 cities around the world, including Bengaluru, Dallas, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Salt Lake City, Tokyo, and Warsaw.
While you don't need to be looking for new opportunities in order to attend the event, Goldman Sachs is hiring. Their benefits include competitive compensation, medical advocacy services, on-site child care centers in some offices, and flexible work policies.
About PowerToFly's Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodations to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Find out more about us here http://powertofly.com
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Goldman Sachs cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.