PowerToFly, a woman-run organization dedicated to connecting skilled professionals with fast-growing companies, is back in beautiful Boston for another powerful evening of networking with women tech leaders! We've partnered with CarGurus (a vehicle research and shopping website) to present a night of networking and panel discussions featuring CarGurus's women leaders and allies in engineering.
The event will be held on Tuesday, April 7th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at 2 Canal Park, Suite 4, Cambridge.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 6:00 PM - Check-in and networking over light food and refreshments
- 6:30 PM - Kickoff by PowerToFly
- 6:35 PM - Welcome Address and discussion on CarGuru's engineering culture by CarGurus' VP of Engineering, Vanessa DeGennaro
- 6:40 PM - Digital Marketing Tech Talk with Debbie Croteau, Engineering Manager
- 7:00PM - Scaling the Business with Matt Hall, Sr. Engineering Manager and Sarah Harari, Engineering Manager
- 7:10 PM - Breaking up the Monolith with Krishna Kumar, Director of Engineering
- 7:20 PM - Finance Tech Talk with Mihaela Bujoreanu, Sr. Engineering Manager
- 7:30 PM - Networking continues
CarGurus is an automotive research and shopping site, dedicated to helping consumers make an informed decision in finding the right vehicle. Currently, CarGuru is the #1 largest car shopping site in the US by unique monthly visitors. They have been listed on Inc's 5000 fastest growing companies list 6 times and was named on Forbes' Most Promising Companies list in 2015.
Although this is a networking event (you don't have to be looking for a job to attend), CarGurus is hiring. Visit CarGurus' page on PowerToFly to learn more about the company and their open roles.
Important Note: Please note that we are closely monitoring the current public health situation in regards to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in your area. In the hope that the situation has improved by Tuesday, April 7th, we would like for you to save the date. If not, we will be in touch about moving this event to a later date or transitioning to a virtual format. Regardless, we really hope to connect with you soon.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they'd like to network with. Over the past two years, we've produced over one hundred events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires. Visit http://powertofly.com to learn more.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and CarGurus cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.