GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM POWERTOFLY
April 22, 2019Landing a New Job
Connecting Two People On LinkedIn
As the Senior Manager of Marketing & Community at PowerToFly, I get to meet and connect with new women each day. Many of these connections are made via LinkedIn, which means that my virtual network is constantly expanding.
As my network has continued to grow, I've had multiple friends and acquaintances reach out asking me for introductions. I love bringing people together, but I didn't realize until the last year or so just how easy it is to connect friends on LinkedIn!
Check out the video above & the instructions below for step-by-step directions on connecting two people on LinkedIn (hassle free)!
- Navigate to the person's profile you want to share.
- Press the 'More' button and select 'Share Profile'.
- A brand new message should appear with the connection profile as a link at the bottom.
- Type the name of the person you'd like to connect this person to at the top of this page ( where it says 'Type a name or multiple names').
- Write a brief message explaining why you are connecting these two people. Not sure what to say in the connection message? I wrote another guide herethat may be helpful!
- Let the other person know that you've made the connection!
From Your Site Articles