Deloitte’s Information Technology Services Group Invites You to an Invite-Only Evening
This is an invite-only event for women in tech with 3+ years of experience. If you think that this event would be a good fit for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an invitation.
Deloitte, in partnership with PowerToFly, is assembling an exclusive event for Nashville's women in technology to connect with Noreen Cohen-White, Deloitte's Global Technology Managing Director, and their Chief Technology Director, Keith Landau. This invite-only evening will include a panel with additional leaders from Deloitte, as well as an inside look into the company's technology innovations and culture where women can thrive.
After the program, we will leave time for you to network with top women in your field and team members from PowerToFly.
To learn more about the Information Technology Services group and Deloitte, please visit: https://usrecruiting.deloitte.com/-its-recruiting-for-experienced-hires.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Light Food & Drinks
- 6:25pm - Event Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:30pm - Welcome & Opening Remarks by Keith Landau, Deloitte's Chief Technology Director
- 6:40pm - A video presentation featuring Deloitte's Information Technology Services employees
- 6:45pm - Fireside Chat featuring Noreen Cohen-White, Deloitte's Global Technology Managing Director
- 7:00pm- Panel Discussion featuring
- Tami Deakins, Deloitte's Program Management Office Leader
- Danielle Whittaker, Deloitte's Engagement Manager
- Keith Landau, Deloitte's Chief Technology Director
- Noreen Cohen-White, Deloitte's Global Technology Managing Director
- 7:15pm - Audience Q&A; with the Panel
- 7:40pm - Closing Remarks
- 7:40pm - Networking resumes over light food & drinks
Although this is a networking event (you don't have to be looking for a job to attend), Deloitte is hiring. Deloitte is committed to recruiting, developing, and promoting a diverse workforce while providing unique opportunities across our businesses. Deloitte has been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Their benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans and gym & health subsidies.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.