GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM POWERTOFLY
March 03, 2020Webinars
Watch Our Webinar on Hiring, Attracting and Retaining a Diverse Remote Workforce
On February 27th, PowerToFly presented an interactive webinar focusing on how to hire, attract and retain a diverse remote workforce.
Hosted by PowerToFly Co-Founder & CEO Milena Berry, our impressive panel included:
- Supreet Hundal, Technical Recruiter, Zapier
- Andrea Breanna, Founder/CEO, RebelMouse
- Catherine Scallen, Head of People Ops, SkyVerge
Questions we discussed included:
- While some people may have previous experience working remotely, for most potential employees, this is a new concept. What kind of onboarding and training do you provide new employees who are used to working in traditional office settings?
- Some remote companies keep traditional hours while others offer greater flexibility, such as allowing employees to work at night. What have you found to be successful with your team and do you monitor when your team is online and if so, how?
- At PowerToFly, we believe remote work requires over communication. How do you maintain clear communication across your team especially if you are working across timezones and languages. Also, can you talk a bit about the tools you use to communicate and which tool you think works best for what? Ex. Slack vs. Email.
- Can you share a personal story or example of how working remotely has helped you achieve better work-life integration?
Be sure to visit PowerToFly to view all of our recorded chats.
From Your Site Articles