GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM POWERTOFLY
June 23, 2020Raytheon Technologies
Watch Our Conversation with Leaders from Raytheon Technologies
In May, the PowerToFly team co-hosted an interactive discussion with several of leaders in cybersecurity, Aerospace AI, Computer Learning, Cloud Computing, and a number of fields at the forefront of tech and business from Raytheon Technologies.
WATCH THE WHOLE VIRTUAL EVENT HERE
Our panel of speakers from Raytheon Technologies included:
- Douglas Greene, Director, Raytheon Technologies
- Kierstan Bell, Manager III Software Engineering
- LaQuasha Johnson, Systems & Electrical Engineer
- Sandee Robinson, Software Section Manager / Integrated Product Team Lead
- Sandra Winn, Senior Talent Business Partner Hardware Engineer
Raytheon Technologies is dedicated to making the world a safer place through its state-of-the-art research and development. They are committed to championing diversity and equality by offering current and future leaders exposure and experience. Raytheon Technologies was one of the first in their industry to introduce Employee Research Groups including their Raytheon Technologies' Women's Network group which acts as an open forum for the exchange of information, access to positive role models, and valuable networking and mentoring opportunities.