5 Things Women In Tech Should Know About Public Speaking [On Demand Webinar]
Even the most experienced public speakers will tell you it's not easy. Pubic speaking takes a lot of confidence, preparation and practice. On this thirty-five minute seminar, we will share out tips to take your public speaking to the next level (and trust us, none of them are picturing the audience in their underwear).
(Register now and watch the training session anytime - Availability Runs through December 31, 2018! You will receive a separate email in your inbox with a link to the seminar after you have completed your purchase.)
VP of Product at RebelMouse Megan Berry will walk you through her journey of begining her public speaking career at meetup groups to eventually speaking in front of a full audience at SXSW. On this seminar, Megan will share some of her favorite tips such as how to embrace your nervous energy, why it's important to attend other public events and why you should always know your audience.
This seminar covers:
- How to harness your energy & embrace your nervousness
- Seizing writing & speaking opportunities
- The importance of research and preparation
- Knowing your audience & understanding brands
- Connecting with other women in tech who are interested in public speaking
- Tips to create a memorable presentation
- The role of social media in public speaking