A Look at Accenture's Women Career Consortium in NYC
On June 27th, Accenture hosted their New York Metro Women's Career Consortium and PowerToFly was excited to collaborate with them on this special event.
Held at Accenture's New York office, this evening of discussions and networking provided New York women in consulting and technology the opportunity to learn from and `connect with both Accenture leaders and their peers while enjoying some tasty food and drinks.
Hosted by PowerToFly CoFounder Milena Berry, speakers from Accenture included:
- Kathleen O'Reilly, US Northeast Region Managing Director
- David Moskovitz, Senior Managing Director, NA consulting
- Jill Standish, Retail Industry Managing Director
- Barbara Spitzer, Financial Services, Managing Director
- Emily Boese, Financial Services, Managing Director
- Elena Pienkowski, Products, Managing Director
- Subba Ramaswamy, Managing Director
Our attendees wait for the night to officially kickoff.
PowerToFly CoFounder Milena Berry
We start off the night with a video introduction by Accenture's Ellyn Shook, Chief Leadership and Human Resources Officer.
Another look at our panel discussion.
Our panel takes questions from the audience.
Networking during the reception.
Accenture team members answer questions from attendees.
An amazing evening at Accenture!