GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM POWERTOFLY
July 25, 2018In Person Events
A Look at Our Recent Event with OUTFRONT Media and Peloton
A sold-out crowd braved some hot and sticky New York City summer weather to join PowerToFly at our invite-only event featuring OUTFRONT Media and Peloton, held at Rise New York's beautiful Flatiron District office last week.
- Attendees had a chance to network with their peers and enjoy some small bites, wine, beer and some much needed water before the evening's programming officially kicked off.
- Rise New York, part of the Barclays open innovation plan, kicked off the evening by welcoming our guests.
- The evening's keynote address was delivered by Mariquit Corcoran, Partnerships and Programs Director in Barclays' Group Innovation Office who shared a bit of her own career journey and helpful advice to the attendees.
- The centerpiece of the evening was a panel discussion featuring Marion Parrish, SVP Digital Operations at OUTFRONT Media and Yao Liu, Senior Android Developer at Peloton, and was moderated by PowerToFly's CoFounder Katharine Zaleski. Marion and Yao discussed the tech trends and industry trends they are observing, their companies' latest tech innovations, company culture at OUTFRONT Media and Peloton, work-life integration and many other topics.
- The conversation then opened up to include the other attendees in the room and morphed into a candid Q&A session featuring our panelists, our keynote speaker and the many other women tech leaders in attendance.
- The evening concluded with more networking time and a chance to establish deeper connections with our two featured companies.
OUTFRONT Media and Peloton are both hiring. Visit their pages on PowerToFly to learn more about both companies, their benefits and their open roles.