Meet the Innovative Women Tech Leaders at CloudBees
PowerToFly is excited to present an evening of networking and tech talks with the women tech leaders of CloudBees who are building the world's first end-to-end automated software delivery system.
The evening will include a behind the scenes look at CloudBees' product, a panel discussion with their women tech leaders, and plenty of opportunities to network with your peers over complimentary food and drinks.
The event will take place on Tuesday, June 25th from 6pm to 8pm at Venture I, located at 940 Main Campus Dr. #350, Raleigh. Free parking is available.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Food & Refreshments
- 6:20pm - Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:25pm - Keynote Address by Matt Parson, CFO
- 6:35pm - Product Demo
- 6:45pm - Panel Discussion featuring from CloudBees:
- April Mace - AVP, Global Solution Architecture
- Buffi Gresh - AVP, WW Software Delivery Strategy and Enablement
- Marina Harrell - Senior Manager, Engineering
- Matt Parson, CFO
- Francois Dechery, Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer
- 7:00pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:20pm - Networking Continues over Food & Refreshments
CloudBees understands that organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. They attribute much of their success to CloudBees' worldwide workforce and commitment to global diversity, which opens their proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere.
While you don't need to be looking for new opportunities in order to attend the event, CloudBees is hiring (including for remote and flexible roles).
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and CloudBees cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.