Gender and LGBTQ+ equality earn Pitney Bowes recognition – again
The award-winning Pitney Bowes culture has once again earned recognition – from both the Human Rights Campaign Foundation and Bloomberg. Our most recent honors:
- Named to Bloomberg's Gender-Equality Index for a third year (out of the last four).
- Named among the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s “Best places to work for LGBTQ+ equality” for the second consecutive year (with a 100% score on the Corporate Equality Index).
Gender Equality IndexThe Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) aims to track the performance of public companies committed to transparency in gender-data reporting. This reference index measures gender equality across five pillars:
- Female leadership & talent pipeline
- Equal pay & gender pay parity
- Inclusive culture
- Anti-sexual harassment policies
- Pro-women brand
Corporate Equality IndexPitney Bowes received a 100% score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index, the nation’s foremost benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+ workplace equality.To learn about careers with our inclusive organization, visit the Pitney Bowes Careers page.