Women Changing the World: A Night with Women Tech Leaders at Raytheon
Do you want to work on BIG projects that can quite literally change the world? Then join us to learn more about tech powerhouse Raytheon and the impact their women leaders have on systems software engineering and cyber security.
At this invite-only event, you will meet the women technologists at Raytheon whose decades of experience in software engineering, operations, finance, and other fields, are paving the way in cyber security, AI, Computer Learning, Cloud Computing, and a number of fields at the forefront of tech and business.
Join us on Wednesday, November 13th from 5:30pm to 8pm at The Richardson Women's Club, located at 2005 North Cliffe Drive, Richardson. Free parking is available.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 5:30pm - Networking and Check-In over lite bites and refreshments
- 6:00pm - Event Kickoff by PowerToFly's Cristina Duke, Director of Customer Success
- 6:05pm - Welcome Address by Kaley Young, Principal Recruiter
- 6:20pm - Panel Discussion featuring from Raytheon:
- Deena Windell – Director, Financial Analysis
- Alana Murphy - Director, Mission Assurance Engineering
- Kelly Zaleski - Director, Engineering
- Kaley Young, Principal Recruiter
- 6:40pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:00pm - Closing Remarks
- 7:05pm - Networking continues over lite bites and refreshments
Raytheon is dedicated to making the world a safer place through their state-of-the art research and development. They are committed to championing diversity and equality by offering current and future leaders exposure and experience. Raytheon features nine Employee Research Groups including the Raytheon Women's Network and is actively supporting veterans and military spouses. Learn more about how Raytheon is empowering veterans here.
While you don't need to be looking for a new opportunity in order to attend, Raytheon is hiring!
About PowerToFly's Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Find out more about us here http://powertofly.com.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Raytheon cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy