Trail of Bits
They Don't Just Fix Bugs, They Fix Software
Trail of Bits combines high-end security research with a real-world attacker mentality to reduce risk and fortify code. They take on difficult security challenges by designing and building new technology, researching new techniques, and reviewing the security of new tech products.
They assist their clientele, ranging from Facebook to DARPA, with software assurance, security engineering, research & engineering, and hands-on training.
Trail of Bits' has a deep expertise in reverse engineering, cryptography, virtualization, malware, and software exploits. According to their client's needs, they audit their client's products or networks and consult on the necessary modifications to secure deployment, or develop the features that close their security gaps.
Trail of Bits Products
- WHAT IT DOES: this GitHub app continuously assures your Ethereum smart contracts are safe and functional. The software reports build status on every commit, and also run a suite of security.
- THE PROCESS: once connected to your GitHub repository, Crytic will run its static analyzer to detect common vulnerabilities. It will run unit tests to ensure no functional bugs are added while your project is in development. It will also evaluate customer, application-specific security with Echidna.
- REPORTING: for every issue found, Crytic will present a detailed report of the bug with source-code highlighting.
- WHAT IT DOES: an app that monitors your device security, notifies you when an issue is detected, and provides actionable steps to take to mitigate risks. It checks your devices to ensure that they are as secure as can be. The app can also provide a security-checkup for your online accounts.
- THE PROCESS: The app will integrate into its own applications so that you can start receiving alerts for security risks.
- REPORTING: You will be notified by iVerify when there is a threat to you device or online account. iVerify will alert you and provide actionable advice.
How does it work? Check out Trail of Bits' product demo:
Product Expo - Trail of bitsyoutu.be
Want to learn more?
Visit Trail of Bits during our Product Expo, part of the Diversity Reboot 2020, to learn about the company, and watch live demos of their products. We can't wait to see you there!