Feel Closer Together Even When You're Apart
Spark new connections and have fun together with Icebreaker! Icebreaker is an online engagement platform that helps facilitate a variety of virtual events that can be personalized for any occasion.
Icebreaker believes in creating a truly happy place to work and sets the bar for remote culture. Their founders — a social-change technologist, an activist turned entrepreneur, and a community organizer — are leaders with a track record of success from Change.org, Obama for America, Hustle, the MIT Media Lab, and Facebook.
How do you want to break the ice?
Icebreaker offers a variety of templates to help you get started with hosting your virtual event.
Icebreaker can help you....
- Host a virtual meet & greet! You can make valuable connections and learn what others in your community are up to. You can create games or come up with a list of get-to-know-you-questions to help the conversation flow.
- BYOB with a virtual happy hour. Gather with your closest pals or some new connections and play conversation games until you've smiled your faces off.
- Focus on your gratitude. Analyze the small things, or simply say thank you. Research shows that consciously focusing on gratitude can make a positive impact on the brain's ability to regulate stress and experience joy.
- Get the team together! Icebreaker offers a variety of templates to facilitate team building. In an era where the remote workplace is the new norm, it is more important than ever to connect with your colleagues.
- CREATE YOUR OWN! With the help of the experts at Icebreaker, you can create your own template for a virtual gathering. Browse through Icebreaker's library of games and activities if you need some extra inspiration.
How to host your event on Icebreaker
How to Host Your Event on Icebreakerwww.youtube.com